Livability Icanho is part of Livability, a national Christian disability and community engagement charity.
We deliver disability services, community projects, education and training resources that promote inclusion and wellbeing. Livability is a proven and trusted provider of commissioned care and community projects throughout the UK. We also share our expertise internationally.
We are an enabling network of people, tackling barriers in society to make community livable.
In addition to Livability Icanho, our services include:
- 26 residential care homes
- A school and a further education college for disabled students
- A Lifestyle Choices programme promoting independent living for disabled people
- An enterprise employment agency
- A church training and resourcing in community engagement and disability awareness
- A wide range of social inclusion work through Link churches and community projects
- Internationally, we provide spinal injury rehabilitation expertise in developing countries
Visit the Livability website to find out more about what we do.